Sunday, March 15, 2009

Updated pictures-Finally!

Baby blanket I made with two pillows. Kind of a cute play corner of the nursery.
Size chart I found online. So cute vintage look.
Here's a picture of me and baby and some things I made or got for the baby. I'm having fun putting the baby's nursery together and I still re-arrange here and there just to play around. Baby and I are doing great and we have our regular check up appointment this Thursday and then we will have an appointment every week after that.
I'm glad to have a every week appointment from now on. I'll get a better idea of when baby may arrive and I will either feel better or feel worse before brian leaves at the end of the month. Brian is still looking to leave on his business trip the very last week of this month to the first week of April. So I'm getting a little nervous.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love the height chart! And now you look pregnant!