Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby making her first apperance.

Here's our little one. I finally got a picture scanned in and posted. I really like this picture because you can see her mouth, nose and she's got her hand raised on the side of her face. I think she's either waving hello or trying to hide from having her picture taken. Unless she takes after her daddy and she could be saluting?
This is the first ultrasound Brian has seen and I think he was speechless for awhile. He just kept saying "wow, look at that." He was amazed to see how big baby is and how she's settled in. I almost got a little emotional because it was so beautiful. I had seen our first ultrasound before and heard the baby's heartbeat already so I sort of knew what to expect, or so I thought. I couldn't believe how much the baby has grown. I loved seeing the baby's heartbeat and finding out other details of how she's doing. The doctor said she's doing wonderful and everything looks great! She said she didn't see anything to be concerned about and the baby looks very healthy.
The lady doing the ultrasound kept asking me if she pushing on my stomach to hard ,and she honestly wasn't at all. Until we wanted to get the baby to turn over, the doctor decided to tap really hard on my stomach and say "come on now,stop kicking me you cutie." I think I wanted to hit her. Why do you think our "cutie" keeps kicking you and meee?? Geee, I wonder. I felt fine during and then after the ultrasound and we got lots of pictures. We even got the ultrasound recorded onto a dvd. Right after, I had to go to my regular check up with our doctor and then to the grocery store after that. Whew! What a busy day. I think it was to much in one day for baby. By the time I was halfway done with grocery shopping for thanksgiving, I had the worse stomach cramps. I thought I was going to throw up. The grocery store was so un-believably busy and I was ready to hurt someone because they were all in my way and I wanted to cry at one point because it hurt so much and I wanted to get my stuff and get home asap! I think baby was paying me back from the pushing and tapping on the stomach. I finally got home from work, doctor appointments and grocery shopping around 8:30pm. I put all the grocery's away and went straight to bed. I never slept so well. I didn't have to work until 9am the next day but I could have slept until noon the next morning.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Awesome!!! It is so cool to see your baby! How exciting :)

Stacy said...

Ohhhh, she's so cute. Ultrasound pictures are great, thanks for posting. First picture of my first niece. Exciting!

Jennifer said...

It's a girl!!! Yeah! So good to hear she isn't kicking you. That was weird about the doc huh? Can't wait to meet her :)