Wednesday, November 5, 2008

After hearing that Barak Obama will be our next president. I stopped for a second and thought, wow, our baby will be coming into the world in a big historic event. After being so busy at work today, I zipped out of work and went to 4 gas stations, 2 grocery store's and then Barnes and Noble to find a single newspaper to put with baby's things. Not a single one in sight. I guess I'll have to get a newspaper tommarow or another day. Maybe when he's taking his oath into the presidency, then I'll have too be sure get that next days paper.
I know mom and dad kept some things for us, when we were born. I want to do the same thing for our kids. So I think this years election will have to go with the baby's stuff, or in the "What happened folder when you were born."
I might have to find a nice box to decorate and a binder of some sort to do some kind of scrapbooking to put everything together. Hmmmm. Ideas are forming and I'm getting excited.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hmm, never thought about getting a newspaper even after I heard they were selling on eBay like crazy. We haven't been getting the paper since we got back from our trip to the South. They must have figured it was time to cut us off. Glad to hear you are feeling fine.