Sunday, November 22, 2009

Heidi taking her car for a ride.

Playing with daddy is always fun!
Yaaay, pull daddy's hair!
"Ok I have my mushers hat, where is my sled?"
I love this picture. She has the look of, "Sorry, but I think I messed my pants."
We (three, cat by fireplace) had a three hour nap on the chair. First time we were able to relax together since we came back. It was so nice to cuddle together by the fire.
I'm off to.......the kitchen!
This so funny, she can hardly see over the stearing wheel.
Pulling over. "I would like a Happy Meal please."
Daddy asking for her licence but she looks like she's not stopping.
Found the Drive In movie. Today's feature, Thomas the Train.

Giving the car a quick look over before bed.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

These pictures are hilarious. You got just the right pictures and put the right words to them. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!