Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daddy's helper.
Smiling and squinting.
Heidi loves to help.
Heidi had so much fun with her new play mats.

My little dancer, so I made her a tu-tu. I still need to cut some length off.

I can't believe another christmas has gone by and SO fast! Looking back in all my pictures, it's crazy to see how much Heidi has grown. I have to many pictures I would love to post, but it would take days to do it. So maybe I'll post only a few of my favorite's. But it's going to be hard to choose. It was so great to see family together again. I know Heidi had so much fun with her cousins and she sure loves to play and dance with Cordelia. On Heidi's play date's in Idaho she usually gets boys to be stuck to play with, so it was nice to see her cousin cordelia. On our way to ND, I got us a hotel with a nice pool and we left as early as we could get out of town to go have some pool time. It was a nice treat after being in and out of the car in the cold for 6 hours. Heidi was so excited to go swimming. I didn't know if she would want to get dressed to go, but as soon as she figured out what was happening, she grabbed her floatie and headed for the door.





Heidi also had a great time playing with Riley in Napoleon. Another girl to play with! They were playing catch and just vising awhile. Grandpa gross even gave her a ride on a food cart for some fun.





Once again our car was very full going back to Idaho. Mostly, because grandma and grandpa seeberg let mommy play in the thier garage to find things. :) Mommy had fun. I think after a week back in Idaho, I am finally getting the house organized and laundry done. We also needed grocery's very badly, so lots to do when we came home. Heidi has really opened up more to talking after vacation. I have been trying to get her to brush her teeth better now and the other night she wouldn't let me help her. So then I asked her to show me her pretty smile and she did show me her biggest and cutest smile ever! And now she keeps doing it. It so cute.

No comments: